Who We Are
Our team’s goal is simple: to be the best in the business.
With expert knowledge of the financial markets, we are able to provide our clients with superior understanding and advice compared to almost all of our mortgage industry peers. We place special emphasis on integrating the mortgage into the short and long term financial goals of our clients. Every member of our advisory team has formal schooling in the field of economics and personal finance to ensure we are equipped to deliver on this.
Our Team Vision
We deliver our service with the knowledge that our loyal clients are the backbone of our success. Each and every day we are further indebted to our clients and partners for being given the opportunity to serve the needs of our clients. Our team’s philosophy for customer service delivery can be summed up in one short sentence:
“Perfection is our goal – excellence is tolerated.”
Surpassing customer expectations is at the heart of what we do. As a result, the relentless pursuit of professional development and personal improvement forms the backbone of what makes us the absolute best in the field.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act but a habit.”
Our Team’s Guiding Principles
The following principles represent the value system we use, and the commitment we make to our clients and strategic partners who we are given an opportunity to serve. These principles guide our daily decision-making process:
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- Maintain a level of professional development within the team that ensures our clients are getting the most current and relevant mortgage and personal finance advisory services.
- Tailor mortgage solutions that are consistent with our clients’ overall short and long term financial goals.
- Provide our clients with hassle-free mortgages in the future by means of complimentary detailed mortgage reviews, and by maintaining thorough and accurate client records
- Use relevant and user-friendly technology to compliment our customer service, making adjustments as required to avoid overwhelming our clients who are less technologically proficient.
- Communicate proactively each week with our clients in process and strategic partners to keep them informed, and to reduce the stress that is associated with uncertainty during the mortgage process.
- Provide our clients with hassle-free mortgages in the future by means of complimentary detailed mortgage reviews, and by maintaining thorough and accurate client records.
- Seek to improve the quality of service we provide by encouraging each client to critically evaluate our performance in every area.
- At all times we will measure our success by our clients’ satisfaction rate and their willingness to confidently recommend us to others.