These Canadian mortgage calculators have been prepared for Canadian mortgages and their standard terms. Many people are not aware of it, but there are significant differences in the calculations and rules for borrowing between Canadian and American mortgages.
- Mortgage Payment Calculator – To calculate your mortgage payment
- Maximum Mortgage Calculator – Gives you an estimate of your upper mortgage limit
- Mortgage Calculator – Simple calculator tool to show payment and amortization schedule.
- Amortized Mortgage Calculator – Determine the loan payment or loan amount of a amortizing loan based on payment frequency and interest rate.
- Amortized Mortgage Comparison – Compare multiple mortgages to determine which is best for you.
- Amortized Mortgage Qualifier – Check your mortgage qualification maximum at different mortgage rates.
- Interest-Only Mortgage Calculator – Generate an amortization schedule for an interest-only mortgage.
- Interest-Only Mortgage Comparison – Compare the monthly payments, fees, and other costs for an interest-only mortgage.
- Bi-Weekly Payment Calculator – See how much you can save with accelerated bi-weekly mortgage payments.
- Mortgage Payoff Calculator – Determine how much less you will pay in interest by increasing your mortgage payments.
- Mortgage Refinance Interest Savings Calculator – Determine how much interest you can save by refinancing your mortgage.
- Rent vs Buy Calculator – Determine whether you should rent or buy a home.
Investment and Savings Calculators
- Investor Profile – Based on your preferences and needs, see how much and what in you should invest.
- Compound Interest Calculator – Determine the impact of consolidated interest on your investments.
- Compound Savings Calculator – Determine the savings you could build up with regular additions to your investment account.
- Cool Million Savings Calculator – Determine what it would take to obtain a million dollars in savings.
- Education Savings Calculator – Determine how much you need to save for the future education of your children.
- Emergency Savings Calculator – Determine how much you need to save in case of emergencies.
- Investment Distributions Calculator – Determine for how long and for how much you can take distributions out of your investment before it runs out.
- Investment Goals Calculator – Determine how long it will take to reach your investment goals, considering taxes and inflation.
- Investment Returns Calculator – Determine the returns on your investment over time, accounting for taxes, inflation, and other factors.
- Investment Savings and Distributions Calculator – Determine how long your investment will last based on how much you plan on contributing and withdrawing over-time.
- Low Interest Financial Savings Calculator – See how much you save with low-interest loans.
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) Calculator – Determine if an RRSP loan could help jumpstart your retirement savings plan.
- Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF) Payment Calculator – Calculate different payment options from your Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF).
- Retirement Planner – View your retirement savings balance and your withdrawals for each year until the end of your retirement.
- Retirement Nestegg Calculator – Determine how much you need to save for a secure retirement.
- Savings Goal Calculator – Determine how much you need to save to meet your goals.
- Savings Rate Calculator – See how different interest rates on your savings can impact your savings strategy.
- Savings, Taxes, and Inflation Calculator – See how taxes and inflation can affect your savings.
- Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) Comparison – See how a TFSA compares with a normal taxable savings account and an RRSP.
- Taxable vs. Tax Advantaged Investments Calculator – Compare a normal taxable investment with two common advantaged solutions.
Budget & Worth Calculators
- Home Budget Calculator – Map your home budget, seeing how much of your income can be invested.
- Net Worth Calculator – Determine your net worth based on the annual growth of your assets and liabilities.
- Student Budget Calculator – Map out your a budget as a student.
- Disability Insurance Calculator – Determine how much disability insurance you need in the event of becoming temporarily unable to work.
- Life Insurance Calculator – Determine how much life insurance you need.
- Life Expectancy Calculator – Important for retirement planning, this calculator can give you an idea of your life expectancy based on your current age, smoking habits, gender and several other important lifestyle choices.
- Consolidation Loan Investment Calculator – See the results of paying off your debt and investing your payment savings.
- Enhanced Loan Calculator – Calculate loan parameters, including monthly payment amount, interest rate, term, or loan amount.
- Line of Credit Calculator – Determine the potential home equity line of credit you could receive based on the value of your house.
- Line of Credit and Loan Payments Calculator – Determine the payments on either a line of credit or loan.
- Loan Comparison – Determine the better of multiple loans based on term, interest rate, fees, and payment type.
- Accelerated Debt Calculator – Determine how much you can save by paying off your debt at an accelerated pace and making use of consolidated loans.
- Cost-of-Debt Calculator – Determine the cost of interest payments on your current debt.
- Credit Card Debt Roll-Down Calculator – Determine how much you can save by rolling-down your credit card debt.
- Personal Debt Consolidation Calculator – Determine how much you can save by consolidating your debts.
3rd Party Calculators
- British Columbia Property Transfer Tax Calculator – Determine the amount of property transfer tax at the Provincial level in BC.
- Ontario & Toronto Transfer Tax Calculator (TREB) – Determine the amount of land transfer tax at both the Provincial and Municipal levels.
- Marginal Tax Rate Calculator (Ernst & Young) – Determine your marginal tax rate by province and income. Also contains many other useful Canadian tax calculators.